Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Bright and Fun Folio

As soon as I saw Graphic 45's new Kaleidoscope Collection I knew I wanted to make an album with it.  The colors and patterns are so lively and fun they lend themselves to an interactive book.  I used the 9 x 11 Folio by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.
 For my cover I featured the peacock feather paper and one of the 4x6 journaling cards.
 Inside my front cover I have used some of the coordinating pockets and stickers available.
 For my first inside page I have created a waterfall that holds 22 photos.
 Using the journaling cards I created some swing out and flip up panels with photo mats on the back.


 I used some Peacock Feathers from Gypsy Soul, painted gold and coated with ultra glitter.  To highlight the photo mat I used some gold peel offs.

 The bottom panel features a fold out booklet that holds more photo spaces.

Folded open the album measures nearly 3 ft square and features space for 60+ photos.

2 comments: