Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

Bracket Edge Top Close Mini Album






Good morning everyone.  Today I want to share this adorable album created with the newest Gypsy Soul album base.  This is the Bracket Edge Top Close Mini Album and ships in three easy to assemble pieces that feature flip panels with the pretty bracket edge.





The album is assembled by gluing the two side pieces to the base.  I used Scotch Quick Dry glue to assemble mine and it is quite strong.





The kit also includes two sets of graduated tracers, used to mat cardstock and paper.  Once the album is assembled you can add extra features such as flaps, pop ups, belly bands, etc. by attaching cardstock.  My album was made using Bo Bunny's Soiree collection.





I created some extra photo space by adding tri-fold photo folios in pockets and tucked into belly bands.  I added photo mats that I created using a decorative corner punch.





Extra details were added using coordinating cardstocks cut with different dies and punches.





I reused the traces that fit the flip panels to create an extra bracket edged fold out from cardstock and patterned paper.





Be sure to check out the other mini albums featured today over at Mini Album Makers Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I love this design Gina, so many quirky angles and spaces to keep all those treasures neat within. Beautifully constructed.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun flip album and love the papers and matting, thanks so much for sharing it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous flip album Gina! I love the way you have added the extra spaces. Just my sort of book! Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina this is sooo pretty! I love your color choices and I'm in awe of your craftswomanship for fussy cutting all those edges so perfectly! Beautiful little album!

    ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete